This guide outlines some key considerations and decisions when you are planning to build on an acreage around Saskatoon. This guide discusses the things you need to be aware of that differ from building a home within city limits. Some of the things you will learn include:
- How to plan a road.
- Securing a geo-technical report for foundation design.
- Determine if sub-division fees are applicable to the property.
- Choosing a water service and septic system.
- Connecting options for electricity and energy delivery.
- Questions to ask acreage developers about architectural controls.
- Recommended acreage developments around Saskatoon.